FREAKY / AMERICAN WEREWOLF IN LONDON / Double Feature / Texas Theatre Sunset Drive In!
The new Blumhouse body swap horror FREAKY continues its run at the Texas with a special Drive-in Double feauture with John Landis and Rick Baker’s comedy horror masterpiece AN AMERICAN WEREWOLF IN LONDON.
“Freaky” is being called “Slashtashtic Fun” and “a love letter to slashers and teen movies, but it’s also a comforting cinematic hug dripping in blood”. Then stay for the Best Werewolf movie of all time which includes Rick Baker’s legendary Oscar Winning monster! transformations. Double feature courtesy of our freinds at Universal Pictures!
The Texas Theatre’s mini-drive-in the parking lot behind the theater facing Sunset Ave continues! This is Drive-in style, meaning you will listen to the movie from the comfort of your car on the radio! (bring a radio with a digital tuner or make sure your car can operate in Accessory mode)
– Lot opens at 730:pm! (enter via Sunset)
– FREAKY starts at 8:30pm! There will be a 10 min intermission after the film and AMERICAN WEREWOLF IN LONDON will start approx at 10:30pm
– Snacks, Drinks and merch avail to order via your phone and will be delivered to your car via a Team Texas Theatre member wearing a mask!
– This is a socially distant screening! Please stay in your car. Texas Theatre restooms will be avail. (Masks required to go inside to use restroom)
– Only 35 tickets will be sold for the double feature! (only 1 ticket needed per car)
The Texas Theatre Sunset Drive In is co-presented by the Oak Cliff Cultural Center and the Oak Cliff Film Society.