Show Your Shorts – Not at Sundance Edition!
The famous night of free for all short films is back! If you are not out in Park City come hang out at The Texas!
(also The Sundance Shorts Program screens Thur 1-23 and Sun 1-26!)
Show your Shorts Rules are below:
$5 at the door for everyone or FREE for Texas Theatre card carrying members.
1. First 10 filmmakers to post the Name of their film and the Run time as a comment on this event page “discussion” get their film shown.
2. Films must be 20 min or shorter.
3. films must be delivered to the Texas Theatre by 430pm on a labeled Thumb Drive in H264 Quicktime “Vimeo” export preset 720 or 1080 (or similar). (Blu-ray is also acceptable)
4. if your film is 4×3 or other alt ratio you may want to put it in a 16×9 pillar box format to avoid the “squeeze”!
5. Filmmaker or member of principal crew must be in attendance.
Prizes (done by audience private vote following the screening)
1. Free Extended Deadline Fee Waiver to submit your film to the 2020 Oak Cliff Film Festival! (June 4-7, 2020)
2. Two free Oak Cliff Film Festival movie ticket voucher!
3. a shiny .25 cent piece that must be used at the theatre to play ms Pac Man or Robocop