The Road Warrior – Texas Theatre Sunset Drive In! – 8/7
Greetings from The Lord Humungus! The Warrior of the Wasteland! The Ayatollah of Rock and Rolla!
Humungus will be gravely dissapointed if you miss one of these two shows only at the Texas Theatre Sunset Drive-in! Friday Aug 7 and Sat Aug 8.
The Texas Theatre is launching a mini-drive-in the parking lot behind the theater facing Sunset Ave! This is Drive-in style, meaning you will listen to the movie from the comfort of your car on the radio! (bring a radio with a digital tuner or make sure your car can operate in Accessory mode)
– Lot opens at 8pm! (enter via Sunset)
– Movie at 9pm!
– Snacks, Drinks and merch avail to order via your phone and will be delivered to your car via a Team Texas Theatre member wearing a mask!
– This is a socially distant screening! Please stay in your car. Texas Theatre restooms will be avail. (Masks required to go inside to use restroom)
– Only 35 tickets will be sold! (only 1 ticket needed per car)
– The Texas Theatre will give you safe passage in the wasteland.
The Texas Theatre Sunset Drive In is co-presented by the Oak Cliff Cultural Center and the Oak Cliff Film Society.